Stirling Silver Snaffle Ring
Very cool, understated but elegant sterling silver snaffle ring for everyday wear.
If you don’t know what your ring size is, please follow the directions below and refer to the sizing chart in the photos.
AT-HOME DIY RING SIZING
Okay, okay — we don’t have all ring sizers lying around at home! But you can easily measure your finger at home with some common household items.
You will need a piece of thin string, dental floss or strip of paper; a pen; and a measuring tape or ruler.
- Wrap the intended finger snugly with a piece of string/floss or strip of paper.
- Use a pen to mark where the string/floss/paper meets around your finger
- Straighten out the string/floss/paper and measure it against a ruler in millimeters
- Check the chart in the “Finger Circumference (mm)” to find the ring size
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR RING SIZE
- Make sure your fingers are at a “normal” size when you measure them. Fingers shrink a bit in cold weather, and they swell after you’ve had alcohol, after you’ve exercised.
- If your knuckle is particularly big, you may want to choose a bigger ring size so that the ring can fit over the knuckle
- Size differences between your left and right hand often exist! Fingers are also fickle creatures that like to change sizes through the seasons (eg when you’re in hot weather, they may swell a little) and during pregnancy.
- What’s a good fit like? Your ring should slip on easily, but be snug and slightly difficult to remove.
If you choose not to supply a size, that’s not a problem, it will come to you in size Q. But if it needs to be sized again or if you provide us with the incorrect size, there will be a charge of $40.00 to resize in sterling silver and we will need to quote you for resizing 9ct gold.
Good luck and go forth!
L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X
- Store Name: Crawford Hill Collections
- Vendor: Crawford Hill Collections
- No ratings found yet!